Charts - Pie Charts
The most common pie chart:
For advance pie chart useage:
- Pie chart.
- Re-sizable pie chart showing how the labels move so they don't overlap.
- Pie chart using localisation for numbers (e.g. 1.000,00).
The tooltip text can contain these magic variables, they are replaced with
- #val# - the number value of the slice
- #total# - the total of all the slices
- #percent# - the value as a percent
- #label# - if you have passed in a label, the tooltip can contain it. This is
useful if you set 'nolabel' to true, the pie chart will fill the area, but you
can still display a unique label for each slice.
- #radius# - to help figure out a good radius when you want to fix it.