Charts - Line Charts Menu
As you can see in the above example, a line chart has dots at each point. These dots are based
on a default dot that we set for the line. Below are some examples of different default dots.
- Line, default dot is a dot
- Line, default dot is a solid dot
- Line, default dot is a hollow dot
- Line, default dot is a star
- Line, default dot is a bow (also shows dot)
- Line, default dot is a anchor (an
n sided shape, where n > 2)
We set a default dot, then each dot inherits the attributes (colour, shape, size, etc) from the default dot.
Next are some examples that show how to override those default attributes, for a particular point we can
override the default shape, or colour (or any other attribute.)
Next, line attributes:
- Advanced line chart attributes, such as custom
attributes for individual points (colour, size, etc.) Tooltip customization. The
sort of stuff you may need on occasion.
- Arrows and tags are also useful to highlight
Don't forget that all charts can have on click events
and can customize the tooltip look and feel.
For all your colour needs, check out www.colourlovers.com,